Wahweap - Non-Mechanical Services
Wahweap - Non-Mechanical Services
Need your boat pulled for maintenance, repairs, and service? Have the trailer but not the time? Don’t have the trailer to handle the task? Let Lake Powell Marinas make the arrangements for you. Fill out the form below, and we’ll get the process started.
Our Coast Guard licensed captains are available to pilot your boat, perform boat towing, boat salvage, lake runs, lake water taxi service, and piloting lessons. Pilots are available on an hourly basis.
Let us make boating easier and more relaxing than ever. Our Coast Guard licensed captain can pilot your boat to an up-lake site and then anchor the boat for you. When you’re ready to pull the anchor and depart, the captain and crew will un-anchor your boat and safely return your boat to the marina.
Experience the best of Lake Powell with our private tours, where our Coast Guard licensed captains will pilot you to the secret wonders of Lake Powell.
Our barge is available to conveniently transport all your gear and food from the launch ramp to your boat, whether in the buoy field or at the marina.
Buoy Cable Install
Buoy cables become worn and unreliable, putting your boat in danger of breaking loose. We have personnel available to replace your old cable with a new one.
Single connection pedestals can easily be exchanged for dual connection pedestals by our experienced electricians, see Wahweap Marina Service’s office for scheduling.
Our experienced staff can complete most upgrades to your slip. Bring your ideas on paper to Wahweap Marina Services’ office for approval by a manager and we can assist with scheduling.
Pump Out Boat
Our mobile pump out boat is capable of pumping your boat at the slip or the buoy. This is a very convenient service for saving fuel and time. Our office can schedule your pump out at your convenience.
Hourly Rate Schedule
|Cleaning: Interior, windows, exterior decking areas||$150|
|Barge Service: From ramp to slip/buoy and return||$108|
|Pilot Services: From slip to wakeless or return||$108|
|Fueling Labor (Does not include cost of fuel)||$108|
|Pump Out Boat||$108|
|Pump Out Holding Tank - Fresh Water Fill||$108|
|Piloting Lessons (Driving Training)||$108|
|Check On –or- Check Off||$108|
|Trash Removal - Up to 5 bags||$35|
|Boat Towing and Lake Run Services:|
|Lake Run or Gas Run (Does not include fuel price)||$250|
|Boat Salvage and Crane (Includes 1 extra operator)||$250|
Terms & Conditions
- Based on availability of equipment and/or personnel.
- All hourly rates are per each technician unless otherwise specified.
- Rates do not include applicable sales transaction taxes.
- Valid work order and agreed upon payment terms must be completed prior to rendering of services.
- $2 Environmental Fee will be added to each mechanical work order.
- 4% Energy Surcharge is applicable on all parts.
- Before and after hours premium will be charged at twice the regular rate per hour.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Lake Powell Resorts & Marinas, managed by ARAMARK, is an authorized concessioner of the National Park Service, Glen Canyon National Recreation Area.
FORMS to Download:
- Wahweap Work Order Request - Non-Mechanical
- South Lake Winterization Land Request
- South Lake Winterization Water Request
Request a Service:
Note: Your email message will be sent to WahweapGeneralInfo@lakepowellmarinas.com.
If you prefer another communication option, we offer more ways for you to reach us: Contact Wahweap Marina.